วันศุกร์ที่ 14 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Women and Power



Women and children, women PowerDon't've always been in power. It 'much more than Queen Elizabeth or Susan B. Anthony. Kings, presidents there is always a woman behindthe scenes by pressing the power buttons. Not to mention the presidents of women queensand Elvis Preston King is an expert author world.Your pickup artist. Iwould think that I am a lone wolf successfulplayboys over 50 years in the world.



James Bond film not existsin. Let me give you an example. Recently, I came across another55 years who was recently divorced. I saw him take meetingand girls left and right. Not like your king, but hehad a move or two. We walked around talking to girls and toldme how happy he was a playboy like new. I informed the world that I amthe N. A playboy and I retire and seduce women morebeautiful than any other man on the planet.



I do not think I'm serious or hetook. He informed me that wouldbe his lifestyle until death. He loves it. Today, some see a monthlater being led by the nose by a bad power box fatwoman him in a department store. And by the way I hate hetold fat women. Today, said: "I love him, I'm going to tomarry!" Just look at how men and women can plant. Look AtDonald Trump and Larry EllisonJust big wuss child after billionaire playboy and powerful beinggreat Look, your King has more respect for women.



However, they have night mares Isometimes I'm Headed to store thedepartment by a power hungry woman, God forbid that my age.Who look like my grandmother next to your king.I also met a man my age (55) with wife. He also seemed very andshe 55 years and her look like motherliterally, I could not believe my eyes. Sure, nofriends in my age group and saw very little womenup almost 55 years so I was impressed by his physical condition.



And wasslim elderly. Please understand that I date women between18 and 18 years and rarely have I thought of a 40 years justto see what it was. I felt it was simply too old for me.I see what all the right people in the delivery of women in power. Evenpower there is freedom. The power of women, womenpower power of women, I think it's very fair to not let king.If overyour the power of your king is gone, there will be no fighting men rightsto fucked by beautiful women.










ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น